Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Just to update

My mom says I have been a slacker with blog updating. She is right. So here is a gift to her. I am not the producer. A friend posted it to Facebook.*

I think they should have included Peanut Butter JoJos in the "favorite products they don't have anymore" video medley, but the producer probably was as blindsided as all of us were by its removal and never thought to save his last box, because he didn't know it would be his last.

*By the way, if you are reading this on Facebook, you need to click on the note title to get to my blog so you can see the video embedded herein. Always a good idea to click on the note title when the note doesn't make sense; it probably means it's a blog entry with embedded links and/or photos that Facebook strips out.

1 comment:

Nikki said...

Hey Kathryn,

How's it going? I check your blog periodically. Loved this song, thanks for linking to it. I have a love hate relationship to TJ's. I enjoy the funky snacks but am frustrated when the stuff I really want (Pumpkin bread mix, I think it's seasonal!) especially for a recipe is not there. I guess that's what your friend is sort of saying, isn't it? Maybe THIS YEAR we'll meet up sometime!

Nik